One of the first things you will realize once you will start to live by your own is that you will have a lot of free time. Why? Because probably you will have your kids 50% of the time.
With that thought in mind, we have prepared a list of some things you can start doing with your free time as a single dad:
- Learn to Cook. Ah cooking, something that men are not always know for. It’s not our fault really. As kids our mom’s cook for us.
- Start Working Out. The sad reality for most men is that you’re not the fine chiselled specimen you used to be in your early twenties. Odds are you let yourself go a bit during your marriage.
- Play a Sport. Activity is key, and what better way to stay active while being social than to join a sports team.
- Reading. Reading is an excellent way to relax and expand your mind.
- Learn an Instrument. I’m sure every guy has had a dream about playing an instrument in a garage band with their buddies. Luckily for you it’s never too late to start learning.